How to Join
To join please complete the form by clicking on 'Joining PEP:mk' and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then contact you to confirm your membership.
Full membership to PEP:mk entitles your school to the following*:
- Free training** for NQTs, Teachers, TAs/HLTAs, Nursery Staff, Lunchtime Supervisors and Leadership
- NQT Enrichment Programme
- NQT Conferences
- Professional Development Groups for Assistant & Deputy Heads, Support Staff and Nursery Staff
- Special Events**
- Opportunities to feedback and shape our CPD & NQT programmes so that they meet the training needs of your staff and are current, relevant and effective
- Discounted prices on paid courses
- An annual Partnership Meeting
- Booking assistance
- Appropriate body status for your NQT (at an additional cost)
*This may be subject to change. / **Additional charges may apply to a limited number of courses and special events.
The training programme may change depending on the needs of schools and schools requests.
The annual subscription fee is £4.50 per pupil (minimum joining fee of £250 per school), based on the most recent PLASC figures. Pupils in Nursery are excluded from the calculation.
The minimum annual subscription for Nursery Schools is £250.
You will be invoiced annually in May each year. Membership of the partnership is for three years in the first instance, however a school may choose to join for one year at an additional one-off charge to the annual subscription and must commit to the full year. See our terms and conditions for further details.
Non-Partnership Schools can access the CPD / NQT programme on a pay-as-you-use basis (£50 per session - please see individual courses for further details). Alternatively, full access to the NQT Enrichment Programme can be purchased; charges are £500 per NQT per year. This covers all NQT training sessions as well as the NQT Conferences.
As many courses are oversubscribed schools are expected to cancel 48 hours in advance and if delegates fail to attend and no cancellation is made this will incur a charge of £30 (unless specified differently on the PEP:mk website).
For further information on the partnership please contact the PEP:mk office:
Tel: 01908 669735 Ext 320